Saturday, May 20, 2006

Another one bites the dust...

Submitted TMA 02 with just 3 hours to spare! It was, as they say, a damn close run thing....

Strangely (or perhaps not so strangely) I think I learned more from doing the TMA than from studying the module, though of course the latter flagged up the key areas. To begin with, I had to fill in a lot of gaps in my knowledge about the OU as an organisation, which was useful in itself. Then an almost randomly chosen subject for my TMA project actually turned out to be highly relevant & topical. I resented having to take a day out from it to attend an OU meeting (couldn't skive off it because I was leading one of the sessions) but came away with a whole new set of connections to explore & have been invited to submit my TMA to a working group that's looking at exactly the topic I'd decided to write about. The hypothetical exercise suddenly became real & I had to stop myself getting carried away by it!

Good stuff, this learning :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home